Why you should trade with our systems
- Our easy-to use system frees you from the stress of making emotionally tough trading decisions by providing crystal clear, over-night trading signals, for entry and exit to the equity markets via two ETFs in the U.S. and one in Canada.
- Our methodology and trading algorithm employs rigorous risk control. The use of our stop prices will cash you out of a trade that is going against your position. This preserves capital and acts as a mechanism to lock in gains in a winning trade.
- It is our job to make money by riding a trend as long as it lasts.
- Our highly nimble system positions you in the market over 90% of the trading days in the market.
- You have access to disciplined daily stop-loss pricing as well as to a profit-locking mechanism, giving you peace of mind. (See historical trades).
- Bull or bear market, our systems are designed to maximize the odds in your favor when you open and close a position.
- In today’s high-tech environment, every trader in the world has access to charting and a computerized trading system. These software’s mostly have similar algorithms. The trader’s biggest enemy is emotions interfering with their trading rules in highly volatile market environments. A successful trader must have a completely unique way of trading to achieve a healthy, consistent return without large drawdowns or nasty whip-saws from the market.
- We make trading decisions daily after market closing, when the chaos stops. We want our investors to ignore the daily drama of the market and the financial pundits in the news making predictions to sell news and airtime.
- Each time we determine a new buy or sell signal, you will be notified on member’s page exclusive to subscribers as well as, receiving emails when there is a new trade order. Checking our position and Stop prices takes 10 minutes after market hours.
- Our nightly updates give you ample time to execute orders at market opening the next day. Therefore, there is no second guessing, fear or greed involved. You just need to be disciplined about executing the trade and updating the Stop prices with your on-line discount brokerage firm.
- We depend on our trading experience from 1980 to the present, as well as an awareness of the emotional fear and greed that drive the crowd. We have been through the bear markets of 1979-1981, 1987, 1998, 2000-2002, and 2008-2009. We have also been through the subsequent bull markets. This has formed our current trading style. Investing/trading all comes down to discipline, emotional control and preservation of capital. In other words, having the capital to come back into the market.
We offer 2 distinct systems for trading and proactive investing in the market. All our system can be accessed by becoming a subscriber on monthly, semi-annually or annually subscription plans.
To learn about our trading systems, visit our Trading Systems page.
To learn about our subscription plan and pricing, visit our Subscription Plan page.